Besides viewing your responses online, it is also possible to download the responses. This is only possible when you have a paid Starred license. How to do this? Follow these 3 steps:
- Open the page Forms
- Click on the small arrow behind the right form, click on Responses. You now enter the page with all responses, also viewable per person.
- In the upright corner you can click the button Download. The moment you click on this button, the download file will be directly generated from the system and placed in your company account. You will automatically be redirected to the downloads page where all generated downloads of all forms can be found in one page.
The download of all responses can now be downloaded as CSV-file directly from the system. The structure of the CSV-file will be as followed:
- Column 1 and 2 contain the date and time of sending and date/time of feedback;
- Column 3 - 5 contain First name, Last name and E-mail address of the respondent;
- Column 6 shows in which language the feedback form is filled in;
- The following columns contain the characteristics you have given to your respondents. This way, you are able to make more in-depth analysis on the segments;
- The columns with characteristics will be followed by the columns with feedback per question.
An example of a CSV-download:
Numeric answers (numbers) will consistently be filled in as -999 when a question is not answered (by accident or on purpose). This way, these values can be filtered out at once.
Only want to download the results of one specific group? You can select the right group on the left side of the download button, and then click the button Download.