To automate your candidate feedback you can set up workflows in Starred. A simple workflow consists of a trigger and an action that sends out the invites, but there's many more possibilities
If you connected Connexys then you can start setting up workflows to automate your candidate feedback process.
- On the application overview page click 'Manage'
- Click on 'Create Workflow' button in the top right corner in the workflow overview page. You will be taken to the Workflow Builder.
- Select 'Build your own workflow' and click 'Start building your own workflow' at the bottom of the page.
Your workflow will start whenever a certain condition or conditions are met. Here's how to set that up.
- Select Connexys as your trigger app.
- From the 'Select Trigger' dropdown select 'Job application created/updated'
- From the 'Fields' dropdown select a field that contains the information you want to use for the trigger.
- With the 'Expression' dropdown you can choose how the information in the field is evaluated.
- Add more conditions with the 'Add condition' button or if you're done setting up the trigger click on 'Save Trigger'
Once the workflow is triggered we can make it perform certain actions
- Click on 'Action'.
- Select Starred as your destination app.
- From the 'Select Action' dropdown select either 'Send Invite' or 'Schedule Invite'
- Select the survey template and email template that you want to use
- You can map the language (as well as some other options) to information in your Connexys application. If the information that you want to map to is not in the object you used to trigger this workflow then you will need to add a query to your workflow. Learn more about that Using queries to combine data
- Select the recipient information. First Name, Last Name and Email are mandatory fields.
- Select Email reminder
- Select Sender Settings. You can fill it in manually or map to one of the previous workflow steps.
- Click 'Save'
If your email template uses custom fields (such as: @company) you can use data from Connexys to fill in the Custom Fields Settings.
- Click 'Add Custom Fields'
- For 'Name' fill in the custom field you are using in your email template (e.g "company").
- From the 'Workflow Step' dropdown select workflow step that accesses the object that has the information that you want to use.
- From the 'Fields' dropdown select that field that has the information that you want to use.
- Click 'Save Action'
Updated about 1 month ago