Besides viewing your responses online, it is also possible to download the responses. This is only possible when you have a paid Starred license. How to do this? Follow these 3 steps:
- Open the page Survey overview
- Click on the small arrow behind the right survey, click on Responses. You now enter the page
with all responses, also viewable per person.
- In the upright corner you can click the button Download. The moment you click on this button,
the download file will be directly generated from the system and placed in your company account.
You will automatically be redirected to the downloads page where all generated downloads of
all surveys can be found in one page.
The download of all responses can now be downloaded as CSV-file directly from the system. The structure of the CSV-file will be as followed:
- Column 1 and 2 contain the date and time of sending and date/time of feedback;
- Column 3 - 5 contain First name, Last name and E-mail address of the respondent;
- Column 6 shows in which language the feedback survey is filled in;
- Column 7 shows the sender of the feedback survey;
- The following columns contain the characteristics you have given to your respondents. This way,
you are able to make more in-depth analysis on the segments;
- The columns with characteristics will be followed by the columns with feedback per question.
An example of a CSV-download:
Only want to download the results of one specific group? You can select the right group (e.g. Recruiter James) on the left side of the download button and then click the button Download.
Updated 10 months ago