You can add colleagues to your Starred account within just a few clicks. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to Company Settings and select the tab 'Colleagues'
- Click on the 'Invite new colleagues' button
- Add your colleague's email address.
- Your colleague will receive an invitation by email to activate their account and join your Starred account
Now that you've added your colleagues, you can set rules to which colleagues can see certain results or/and edit certain surveys. This is possible by adding access rights on an individual level.
Candidate Experience customers can also assign user roles to colleagues, which will be useful to grant them certain access rights on the platform (see this article for more information)
The steps to add new colleagues manually are the same, but in the pop up that appears when you click on 'Invite new colleagues' you will also be able to select a role within the company.
Please note: all new invited colleagues that are not assigned a role in the company will be invited as users without access rights.
If you don’t want to add each colleague manually, you can also import a batch of addresses using a csv-file.
Make sure you create an Excel file with the first three columns containing Firstname, Lastname and Email. If you leave out one of these or you spell them differently, Starred will not recognize the information.
Save the file as a CSV file (see picture below).
You can now upload the .csv file to Starred.
- Go to Company Settings and select the tab Colleagues
- Instead of choosing Invite new colleagues, select Upload new colleagues
- Choose the .csv file from your computer
- Your colleagues will receive an invitation by email and they will be able to create their account just like they would if you had added them manually.
Assigning user roles to colleagues (Candidate Experience)
If you prefer to invite your colleagues using a .csv file, you can also add the user role in the file. To add a batch of colleagues with a .csv file, you can follow the steps highlighted above in the article:
- Create an Excel file with the first three columns containing Firstname, Lastname and Email. If you leave out one of these or you spell them differently, Starred will not recognize the information.
- In this case, you will also add a fourth column called Role.
- Export the sheet as a .csv file
For your convenience, we have created a .csv file for you that includes the user roles. You can download it here, add your colleagues as well as edit the user roles to reflect the structure of your organization.
- Upload it to Starred by selecting 'Upload new colleagues'
Your colleagues will receive an activation email and can now start using Starred!
Updated 6 days ago