When downloading the responses from your dashboard, a CSV-file is sent to your e-mail. Sometimes, when opening a downloaded CSV file in Excel the columns and rows are not correctly divided in the sheet. To get a clear overview, with all data in a neat sequence, read the support article on Microsoft or take the following steps:
- Save your CSV-file on your computer;
- Open Excel en select Import in File;
- Select the CSV file when selecting the type of file you want to import;
- Select Delimited below Original data type;
- Select Comma and Tab as delimiters and press Next;
- Check the box with General below Column data and click on Finish.
You're now able to read the CSV-file: every answer is stated in a separate column. Below, you find screenshots of the steps described above.
Here's a screen capture of the entire process:
Updated about 3 years ago