Each workflow starts with a trigger that initiates the workflow’s execution. To get started, click ‘Create new workflow’. You can either select one of the workflow templates or build the workflow from scratch. To build the workflow from scratch, you can follow below steps:
Select Lever as your trigger app.
From the 'Select Trigger' dropdown you can select what candidate/application status in Lever
should trigger a survey:
a. Candidate Applied (not in use)
b. Candidate Archive State Changed (when you’d like to trigger a survey for rejected or withdrawn
c. Candidate Hired (hired candidates only)
In the trigger step, you always need to set up a primary condition. We recommend using the following trigger: ‘Can Email Candidate = True’. This condition refers to a candidate email address being present in Lever.
Here you can add extra conditions (e.g. Job Location, Department, Team) to specify when the workflow can continue. See the example below for a rejected candidate:
- Add more conditions by selecting the '+' button. When you have finished setting up your trigger step, select ‘Update Workflow’ and then ‘Save Workflow'
- The workflow trigger can only be linked to 2 actions from Lever: Candidate Archive Stage Change or Candidate Hired
- It's not possible to trigger on status change (e.g. candidate moves from phone interview to onsite interview)
- It's not possible to trigger on requisition closed
- In the trigger you can only use a ‘is’ filter, in the Filter step you can also set up ‘is not’, 'contains' and 'Does not contain' filters
Updated 7 months ago