To find the Dashboard click Analyze in the navigation bar and select Dashboard next. Now you'll be taken to the overview dashboard.
The overall dashboard shows all responses to the selected survey. By using one of the options in the left navigation you can filter the responses:
- Date range: filter feedback on a specific timeframe
- Data Access Policy: filter feedback for specific Data Access Policies
- Filter: Filter feedback on specific custom fields. Click here for further instructions.
Two other options to select:
- Display questions text in: decide in which language you would like to see the survey questions
- Export to PDF: with this functionality you can create a screenshot of the entire dashboard page. As destination you need to select 'Save as PDF'.
The overview dashboard has several cards and graphs that represent only high-level data.
The percentage of respondents that respond to your survey invite and number of responses
The total amount of responses
Net Promoter Score
NPS and percentages of promoters, passives and detractors)
The NPS distribution per score
The development of the NPS over the past 12 months
The overall average of Star rating and/or Grade questions
Average Rating Timeline
The development of the Average Rating over the past 12 months
Updated 3 months ago
How to drill down in Dashboard insights?
|Drilling down in the new Dashboard|