- Connect your Bullhorn application.
- Determine beforehand in which Bullhorn custom fields you want to store the data your respondents. Your Bullhorn Admin will be able to help you with this.
- Make sure you responses have a custom field that directly relates to the ID of the object that you want to update. For example when you want to update 'Placement' the response needs to contain the placementId.
Every object in Bullhorn has a set number of custom fields that are available to you. You can find out about the custom fields by going to Admin > Field Mappings in your Bullhorn application.
To update your Bullhorn application with responses. You'll need a new workflow that starts whenever a new response on your survey is received and an action that puts the information into Bullhorn.
If you connected Bullhorn then you can start setting up workflows to automate your candidate feedback process.
- On the application overview page click 'Manage'
- Click on 'Create Workflow' button in the top right corner in the workflow overview page. You will be taken to the Workflow Builder.
- Inside the Workflow Builder you can choose between creating your own workflow or use a pre-build template. To learn about using templates go here Using workflow templates
- Select 'Build your own workflow' and click 'Start building your own workflow' at the bottom of the page.
- Select Starred as the trigger source app
- From the dropdown select the Starred survey that should trigger this workflow
- Click Save
- Add a workflow step by clicking the '+' button
- Select Action. Click 'Set up your Step'
- Select Bullhorn as the destination app. Click 'Set up your Action'
- From the 'Select Action' dropdown select the Bullhorn object you want to update
- In the Unique object identifier settings select the field that uniquely identifies the object that you want to update.
- In the Map response data settings you can map a respondents answer to custom field in Bullhorn
- Click on the '+' button if you want to add more mappings
- Click on 'Save Action'
Updated over 2 years ago