The integration consists of several steps.
Follow the instructions on the SAP Help Portal to register an OAuth Client Application on your SAP SuccessFactors instance. You will need the private key (private.pem) and the generated API Key in the next step.
- Access the Integrations section in Starred.
- Now click on Connect in the ATS overview to connect with SAP SuccessFactors
- Fill in the following fields:
|API Server||You can lookup the API Server for your data center in this list|
|CompanyID||If you need help in finding your CompanyID read this article|
|Username||The username of a SuccessFactors user that will be associated with the api calls. We recommend creating a dedicated api user for this integration. This user must have the appropriate permissions.|
|API Key||The API Key generated in the previous step|
|Private key||The contents of the private key from the key-pair used in the previous step|
- Click Connect.
- On the next page, Starred will display username, password and REST API URLs. Please save them because you will need them in the next step.
Download the .icd template files, and upload them as described on the SAP Help Portal starting at step 2.
There are 3 templates, one for each trigger type:
Verify the "Destination Settings" and make sure the REST Server and the Operation URI match the values stored in the previous step. We recommend to create a single REST destination setting and reference it from all 3 integration definitions.
The next step is to configure the integrations to be triggered when a Job Application Status is changed.
- Open the Intelligent Service Center
- Search and click the "Update of Job Application Status" event in the list
- In the right pane under "Custom Activities", click "Integration". This will open a popup which should display the 3 integrations created in the previous step.
- Add each integration and click "Save Flow" when done. You should see a message that the flow is saved and published successfully.
For more information see this SAP Knowledge Base Article.
The integration is now completed.
Updated about 2 months ago