Now that you've added all steps to your workflow, it's time to starting testing it out!
To test your workflow, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your Cooling down period is switched off (in case you'd like to test more than 1 workflow).
- Create a Test candidate in SAP SuccessFactors linked to your own email address. You can call your test candidate "Test".
- Add a condition to the Filter step of your workflow with the name of the candidate created in the previous step. The condition should be something like Candidate First Name is Test. Once you enable your workflow, the workflow will only trigger for this specific candidate.
- If you have added another condition to your workflow such as the source, make sure that your candidate also meets that condition.
See the workflow example below:
- Click on Update trigger and then Save workflow.
- Enable the workflow.
- Reject your candidate in SAP SuccessFactors.
- Navigate to Logs to check if the workflow has been triggered successfully. If there is no log available the workflow hasn't been triggered. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or use the chat for extra support.
Please note: For security purposes, a candidate can only trigger the same workflow once. If you'd like to test out the same workflow multiple times, please ensure to create a new test candidate in SmartRecruiters or duplicate the workflow and enable the copy to continue.
Updated 3 months ago