Now that you've added all steps to your workflow, it's time to starting testing it out!
- Ensure that your Cooling down period is switched off (in case you'd like to test more than 1 workflow)
- Create a Test application in Greenhouse linked to your own email address. You can call your test candidate "Test".
- Add a condition to the Filter step of your workflow with the name of the candidate created in the previous step. The condition should be something like Candidate First Name is Test. Once you enable your workflow, the workflow will only trigger for this specific candidate.
See the workflow example below:
- Click on 'Update trigger' and then 'Save workflow'
- Click on Update trigger and then Save workflow.
- Enable the workflow.
- If you have added another condition to your workflow such as the rejection stage, make sure that your candidate is moved to that stage before rejecting them. If you've added other conditions at the Filter step other than the rejection stage, make sure that the test candidate you're using also meets those conditions.
- Reject your candidate in Greenhouse.
- Navigate to Logs to check if the workflow has been triggered successfully. If there is no log available the workflow hasn't been triggered. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or use the chat for extra support.
Please note: For security purposes, a candidate can only trigger the same workflow once. If you'd like to test out the same workflow multiple times, please ensure to create a new test candidate in SmartRecruiters or duplicate the workflow and enable the copy to continue.
Updated 4 months ago
How to read workflow logs?