Step 1. Choose a trigger
The start of your workflow
Each workflow starts with a trigger that initiates the workflow’s execution. To get started, click 'Create workflow'. You can either select one of the workflow templates or build the workflow from scratch. To build the workflow from scratch or to edit the settings of the pre-built workflow you can follow the steps below:
- Select Workable as your trigger app and click on Set up your trigger.
- From the Select Trigger dropdown menu select from where do you want the information to be triggered from:
a. Candidate Applied
b. Candidate Hired
c. Candidate Disqualified
Here you can add extra conditions (e.g. Rejection Stage or Candidate Disqualification Reason) to specify when the workflow can continue. Add more conditions with the 'Add condition' button
- if you're done setting up the trigger click on Update Workflow’ and Save workflow.
Starred will prompt you to give your workflow a name.
Tips & Tricks
- It's not possible to trigger surveys to candidates that move from one stage to another.
- In the trigger you can only use a ‘is’ filter, in the Filter step you can also set up ‘is not’, 'contains' and 'Does not contain' filters
Updated 4 months ago