Once you have connected Lever to your Starred account, you are ready to build automated feedback workflows in Starred Connect.
To set up a workflow, you can choose between creating your own workflow or using one of our template workflows. We recommend using one of our template workflows and customizing the workflow to your own preferences.
A workflow consists of 3 elements: a trigger, filter (optional), and an action step:
Trigger = An event in Lever that initiates the workflow execution
Filter = Include or exclude specific fields
Action in Starred = Send/Schedule invitation
To support you in creating workflows, we've broken down the process in a series of tutorials.
- Choose a trigger
- Add filters to your workflow
- Add actions to your workflow
- Send or Schedule invitation
- Filter and action steps can only be added by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol at the end of the current workflow. It is not possible to drag and drop (filter/action) steps in the middle of a workflow.
- You always need to update the trigger/filter/action and click 'Save workflow', for your adjustments to be properly saved
Updated 8 months ago