You might be familiar with the Comparison dashboard in your Survey dashboards. We also offer this feature in your role-based dashboard!
Your Comparison dashboard will allow you to compare NPS per Journey Stage and Satisfaction per Subject based on the filters you apply.
- this tab is only available in the Admin and Team Lead dashboard.
- your role-based dashboards display aggregated results from all your surveys, whereas your survey dashboards only refer to one specific survey. Each time, you can choose the Comparison dashboard you need for your analysis!
You can find it by clicking on Comparison from the menu on the left side:
In the Comparison tab you can add filters to compare results to each other or to your company benchmark:
- to compare two sets of filters, you can add one or more filters in the Segment A and one or more filters in the segment B.
- to compare one set of filters to your company benchmark, you can add one or more filters in the Segment A and leave Segment B blank.
Once you have applied your desired filters, the dashboard will display the two filtered views:
- At the top you will see the number of responses and response rates of the two
- Segment A will be displayed above in a blue color and Segment B will be underneath, in a gray color.
If you want to learn more about filters, you can check out our dedicated article.
Please note: If your user profile is added to a Data Access Policy, you will be able to use the comparison dashboard but all results will be filtered based on your data restriction. This means that you might not be able to compare your results to the company overall results.
Updated 8 months ago