- Filter and action steps can only be added by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol at the end of the current workflow. It is not possible to drag and drop (filter/action) steps in the middle of a workflow.
- In the ‘Action’ step in Starred: Switching between Send/Schedule invitation will remove all additional information. That is: custom fields, feedback survey, etc.
- You always need to update the trigger/filter/action and click 'Save workflow', for your adjustments to be properly saved
- It’s not possible to trigger on status change (e.g. candidate moves from in-review to interview)
- In the trigger you can only use a ‘is’ filter, in the Filter step you can also set up ‘is not’, 'contains' and 'Does not contain' filters
- The filters in Starred work as an AND filter, not an OR filter. This means that you can’t add 2 rejection stages in the workflow since a candidate is always rejected only on one stage
- To use filters in the correct way it is really important to know all existing conditions for every field in your SmartRecruiters environment. When you’ve connected SmartRecruiters with your Starred account, you can find these values in your logs and notifications as well.
- When choosing the number of days delay in sending the survey, keep in mind the number of days delay used for sending your rejection emails from SmartRecruiters. The delay in Starred is based on the rejection date in SmartRecruiters, not based on when your rejection email is sent from SmartRecruiters.
- Starred Action: Switching between Send Invitation or Schedule Invitation will remove all other fields in this Action Step. This means that all previously filled out custom fields, selected feedback survey, etc. will be lost.
- Sender: you have options here. You can use a generic email address or create an "alias sender address". Please note: if you choose a generic email address, that address always needs to be an active user in Starred. For this reason we recommend opting for the "alias sender address" option, which you can find explained at this page.
- Custom fields:
- Fields are case sensitive
- Specify custom field names without spaces (e.g JobName)
- When using the same Custom fields in multiple workflows, the notations (capital sensitive!) need to
be the exact same.
Workflow A: JobName =
Workflow B: Jobname = this is wrong! Use: JobName
- Reminders are not customizable, by default Starred sends a reminder 6 calendar days after the initial invitation.
Updated 3 months ago