Besides survey dashboards, Starred also offers different types of insights that offer an aggregated view of all your survey results, displayed in a way that allows you to analyze different aspects of your recruitment process.
These sub-dashboards are:
- Main dashboard
- Department performance dashboard
- Recruiter performance dashboard
- Coordinator performance dashboard
- Priority Matrix
- Hiring manager dashboard
- Responses overview
- Comments overview
- Platform usage
You can assign these dashboards to any role within Starred. You can choose which role should see which dashboard from the Colleagues section.
Once you've assigned the sub-dashboards to a role, each role will be able to access their dashboard from the navigation bar on the left side of the screen:
To learn more about the different sub-dashboards, check out the dedicated articles linked at the bottom of this page.
- If you’ve not yet added users to their roles in Starred, make sure to do it so to be able to take advantage of this feature. To learn more about user roles, please see this link.
- If you have restricted access to specific journey types for a role or you have assigned Data Access Policies to user roles or to single users, their role-based dashboard will reflect these settings and it will only show data for the journey types they have access to or the filters you have included in the Data Access Policy.
- These dashboards will offer the same filtering options as your survey dashboards, so feel free to apply and even save filters for an easier reading of your data!
Updated 5 months ago