In order to enable the Workday<>Starred integration, you first need to complete the below steps from your Workday environment:
A. Create Integration Security User
B. Create Integration Security Group
C. Create Report Definition
- Type “Create Integration System User” in the Search Box and select the option in the list.
- Assign fields like User Name, New Password and New Password Verify. For the User
Name put 'ISU_Starred', and click OK.
Please note Note down the username and password as these need to be shared with Starred.
- Type “Create Security Group” in the Search Box and select the option in the list.
- For the option 'Type of Tenanted Security Group', select Integration System Security Group (Unconstrained) from the drop-down list.
- For the option Name, type “ISSG_Starred_Integration” and click OK.
- On the next page titled “Edit Integration System Security Group (Unconstrained)”,
click on the box for Integration System Users and search for “ISU_Starred” and
select it. Click OK.
- Click on the related actions (i.e., the three dots) for the Security Group and navigate to Security Group -> Maintain Domain Permissions for Security Group.
- On the next page, fill the various domain security policies as per different operations
(View/Modify = Report/Task Permission and Get/Put = Integration Permission)
referring to the below table. Click OK and then Done.
- Type Create Custom Report in the Search Box and select the option in the list.
- Fill the various fields as follows. Check if the report name is exactly: ‘Starred_Integration’.
- On the next page, fill in the details in tabs: Columns, Filter and Prompts as per the tables below. Please note that spelling needs to be exactly as shown in the table, including underscores and capital letters.
the order and the spelling of the columns needs to match exactly what you see in the table.
you can add any field to the report that you want to be able to pull. These extra columns can be added after the standard ones shown in the table.
- For the Share tab, fill in the report sharing options (highlighted) as below and click OK.
- On the next page, click Run (at the bottom) to run the report.
- Fill in the report prompts and click OK to validate the required information.
After you've run your report once, you'll be able to copy the Report URL.
Updated about 2 months ago