In order to enable the Greenhouse/Starred integration, you need to have the proper permissions in Greenhouse. Your Greenhouse Administrator can help you with that.
Then, follow these steps to connect your Application.
- Get a Harvest API key from your Greenhouse here. Click 'Create New API Key'.
Enter any description and for Type select Harvest .
- Give the API Key the following permissions:
Applications > Get: Retrieve Application
Scheduled Interviews > Get: List Interviews for Application
Departments > Get: List Departments
Jobs > Get: Retrieve Jobs
Job Posts > Get: List Job Posts
Job Posts > Get: List Job Posts for Job
Sources > Get: List Sources
Users > Get: Retrieve User
Custom Fields > Get: Get custom fields
Candidates > Get: Retrieve Candidate
- Go Starred Connect's application overview
- Click Connect under the Greenhouse logo.
- Enter de Harvest API key that you got from step 1 and click Continue
- Copy the Endpoint URL and Secret Key.
Back to Greenhouse:
- Go to your Greenhouse web hooks settings here.
We need to create 4 webhooks in Greenhouse:
Candidate has been hired
Candidate is rejected
- Use the Endpoint URL and Secret key from Step 5 to configure the webhook. For the When setting select "Candidate has been hired". Click on Create Web Hook.
- Repeat step 7 but change the 'When' setting to use "Candidate or Prospect rejected".
- Repeat step 7 but change the 'When' setting to use "Offer created".
- Repeat step 7 but change the 'When' setting to use "Candidate has submitted application".
- Go back to Starred Connect. Click on Finish setup.
Starred Connect will now check if the webhooks are set up correctly.
..and that's it! Starred and Greenhouse are now integrated!
Updated about 1 month ago