In order to enable the Greenhouse/Starred integration, you need to have the proper permissions in Greenhouse. Your Greenhouse Administrator can help you with that.
- Get a Harvest API key from your Greenhouse here. Click 'Create New API Key'.
Enter any description and for Type select Harvest .
- Give the API Key the following permissions.
- Applications > Get: Retrieve Application
- Scheduled Interviews > Get: List Interviews for Application
- Departments > Get: List Departments
- Jobs > Get: Retrieve Jobs
- Job Posts > Get: List Job Posts
- Job Posts > Get: List Job Posts for Job
- Sources > Get: List Sources
- Users > Get: Retrieve User
- Custom Fields > Get: Get custom fields
- Candidates > Get: Retrieve Candidate
- Go Starred Connect's application overview
- Click 'Connect' under the Greenhouse logo.
- Enter de Harvest API key that you got from step 1. Click 'Continue'
- Copy the Endpoint URL and Secret Key.
- Go to your Greenhouse web hooks settings here
We need to create 4 webhooks in Greenhouse:
- Candidate has been hired
- Candidate is rejected
- Offer created
- Candidate Applied
- Use the Endpoint URL and Secret key from Step 5 to configure the webhook. For the 'When' setting select 'Candidate has been hired'. Click on 'Create Web Hook'
- Repeat step 7 but change the 'When' setting to use 'Candidate or Prospect rejected'
- Repeat step 7 but change the 'When' setting to use 'Offer created'
- Repeat step 7 but change the 'When' setting to use 'Candidate has submitted application'
- Go back to Starred Connect. Click on 'Finish setup'
Starred Connect will now check if the webhooks are set up correctly.
..and that's it! Starred and Greenhouse are now integrated!
Updated 6 months ago