Starred feedback software empowers Talent Acquisition and HR teams to improve People Experience from hire to retire. With Zapier it’s easier than ever to automate your feedback workflow.
In this article we will cover:
- Get Access to Starred's Zapier Connector
- Connect your Starred account with Zapier
- Available actions in Starred Zapier application
- Working with Schedule Date field
Please follow the steps below to get access to Starred app in Zapier.
- In your Starred account, navigate to Starred Connect by clicking on 'Connect' in the navigation bar.
- Click on 'Connect' button on Zapier card in Starred Connect. (You will be redirected to Zapier)
##Connect your Starred account with Zapier
In order to connect your Starred account with Zapier, you will require an API key.
Please follow the steps below to get your API key:
- Login to your Starred account.
- Go to API Key Page.
- Click on "Generate New API Token" button.
- Give your API Token a name. Make sure you can remember what you are using this API Token for.
- After the API Token is generated you must copy it and store it securely. Once you close the window it cannot be generated a second time.
Copy & Save your API token
It is not stored at Starred and you cannot generate the same token in the future
With the API token you can connect Zapier to Starred. Navigate back to Zapier. Now search for Starred:
And then click on 'Connect'
A new window will pop up.
- Fill in the API token and name the connection.
- Click Yes, Continue
Congratulations. You've now connected Zapier to your Starred Account
Some possible actions you can have your zap perform in Starred include:
- Send Survey
- Schedule Survey
Schedule Survey action can be used in zaps to schedule a survey to respondents when a zap is triggered.
You can choose to add a delay to the date. For example, your trigger service gives you an "Event Start Date", but you want to be able to send the survey 3 days after the "Event Start Date". To do this, you'll use the following syntax right after the date/time field you want to adjust.
IMPORTANT: You need a space between the placeholder and the adjustment, or it will not work.
+12h - 12 hours after the date/time in the field.
+10d - 10 days after the date/time in the field.
You can mix and match those as well. Remember you need to put a space between these!
See Zapier documentation for more information on DateTime fields.
Updated 9 months ago