Now that you've added all steps to your workflow, it's time to start testing!
Below you'll find instructions on how to test your Workday workflow.
1. Create a candidate in Workday linked to your own email address. Call the candidate "Test"
2. Add a secondary condition in the workflow trigger (first step of the workflow) with the name or email address of the test applicant created in the previous step. Once you enable your workflow, the workflow will only trigger for this specific candidate name or email address.
3. Click on 'Update trigger' and then 'Save workflow'
4. Ensure that your cooling down period is switched off (in case you'd like to test more than 1 workflow)
5. Enable the workflow in the upper right corner
6. Depending on the workflow you want to test, you can now reject or hire the test applicant in your Workday environment.
Note: Make sure the test applicant meets all filter conditions in the workflow! If you have added a recruiting stage, the candidate needs to be at that stage when you reject them.
Note: For security purposes, a candidate can only trigger the same workflow once. If you'd like to test out the same workflow multiple times, please ensure to create a new test candidate in Workday.
7. Navigate to Logs to check if the workflow has been triggered successfully. When a workflow is successful, it should be triggered within 5-10 minutes. If there's no log available after this time, the workflow hasn't been triggered. Please contact your Customer Success Manager or use the chat for extra support.
Updated 5 months ago