Custom fields refer to properties that you want to add to the respondent's feedback. Custom fields make it possible to filter your data in the dashboard. Starred offers the possibility to pull default Workable fields and custom fields from your Workable environment.
Go to your workflow > edit > open the 'Action - Send or schedule invitation' step > scroll down to Custom fields.
In the workflow templates we've added a few custom fields that are often used. These fields are pulled on application level or job level.
About custom fields:
- Starred can't pull tags.
- Starred does not pull information from requisitions, so we can’t display and use data such as the Hiring Manager associated with the requisition, the start date and the requisition owner.
- Starred can pull fields at candidate level and job level
- Currently Starred does not pull either team members or external recruiters.
- Starred does not pull fields that fall into the following field types:
- Multi select
- Currency range
- Number range
By default, Starred adds two custom fields to your responses:
- timeToProcess: relates to the number of days a candidate has been in the hiring process: from Applied Date to Hire/Rejected date (e.g. 27 days)
- source: relates to the hiring source (e.g. Referral)
Updated 4 months ago