Step 1: Choose a trigger
The start of your workflow
Each workflow starts with a trigger that initiates the workflow’s execution. To get started, click ‘Create new workflow’. You can either select one of the workflow templates or build the workflow from scratch. To build the workflow from scratch, you can follow below steps:
- Select Lever as your Trigger source app
- From the Select Trigger dropdown you can select which Lever trigger you like to initiate the workflow execution:
a. Candidate Applied
b. Candidate Archive State Changed (when you’d like to trigger a survey for rejected or withdrawn
c. Candidate Hired
In the trigger step you can also add extra conditions. (e.g. Job Location, Department, Team) to specify when the workflow can continue. Add more conditions by selecting the '+' button.
- When you have finished setting up your trigger step, select Update Workflow and then Save Workflow.
Starred will prompt you to give your workflow a name.
Tips & Tricks
- It's not possible to trigger on status change (e.g. candidate moves from phone interview to onsite interview)
- It's not possible to trigger on requisition closed
- In the trigger you can only use a ‘is’ filter, in the Filter step you can also set up ‘is not’, 'contains' and 'Does not contain' filters
Updated 4 months ago