Each workflow starts with a trigger that initiates the workflow’s execution. To get started, click ‘Create new workflow’. You can either select one of the workflow templates or build the workflow from scratch. To build the workflow from scratch, you can follow below steps:
- Select Lever as your Trigger source app
- From the Select Trigger dropdown you can select which Lever trigger you like to initiate the workflow execution:
a. Candidate Applied
This trigger is used for our Applicant Research survey.
b. Candidate Hired
This trigger is used to send surveys to hired candidates, to hiring managers that worked with a candidate for our Hiring Manager Feedback survey or for onboarding surveys.
c. Candidate Archive State Changed
This trigger is used to send surveys to candidates that are either rejected by you or that have withdrawn from the recruitment process.
Please note that it's not possible to trigger surveys for when a candidate moves from a stage to another in the recruitment process ((e.g. candidate moves from Phone interview to Onsite interview). Please check this FAQ article to learn why.
In the trigger step you can also add extra conditions. (e.g. Job Location, Department, Team) to specify when the workflow can continue. Add more conditions by selecting the '+' button.
- When you have finished setting up your trigger step, select Update Workflow and then Save Workflow.
Starred will prompt you to give your workflow a name.
- in the Trigger step you can only use a ‘is’ condition, in the Filter step you can also use the conditions ‘is not’, 'contains' and 'does not contain'.
- It's not possible to trigger on requisition closed
Updated 4 months ago