You can generate links on Starred, so-called unique URLs, to collect feedback from your customers/contacts. By clicking on the link, your contact is redirected to the feedback form. By using the link, your contact doesn’t receive an invitation via Starred, but you can use the link in your own email(system) or place the link in a chat, Whatsapp or Social Media message.
There are 3 ways to generate links:
- Generate anonymous links without properties
- Generate anonymous links with properties (when the name and email address are not known)
- Generate personal links, optionally with properties. In this case, you know the (name and) email of your contact and you can assign extra properties to your contacts.
The generated links can only be used once. When your client clicks on Submit Feedback, the link expires.
To be able to generate unique links you first need to contact the Customer Happiness team to apply certain settings. Once this has been done you can follow these steps:
- Click on Generate links, at the arrow next to the Dashboard-button
- Choose 1 of the 3 options:
- Select the right sender in the column ‘Generate links without properties’. All your colleague users on Starred are possible senders.
- Then, specify the number of anonymous links you want to generate. These links appear in a pop-up screen and you can copy and use them.
Choose the right column ‘Generate links without properties’.
- First, enter the email address to where the enriched CSV-file is sent at ‘E-mail address’.
- Then, upload a CSV file with the properties (characteristics) of your contacts. - Fill these attributes/ keywords as column titles.
- Upload the CSV file. This file will then be enriched with a unique link per row and the file is emailed to the email address.
When the (name and) email address of your contacts is known, you can also generate personal links instead of anonymous links. To do this, go to the column ‘Generate personal links (with properties)’.
- First, fill out the email address where the enriched CSV file is sent at 'E-mail address'.
- Then, upload a CSV file with the characteristics of your contacts. Please note! The first 3 columns in a CSV file for personal links should always contain the first name (column A), last name (column B) and email address (column C) of the contact. Below, you find an example of the correct CSV file. You can add as many properties/characteristics in the following columns as you like.
- When finished, upload the CSV file. The file will then be enriched with a unique link per row and the file is emailed to the email address.