Here you will be able to edit settings regarding the sending of your invitation.
1. From the 'Selected Starred action' dropdown select one of the following 2 options:
- 'Send Invitation': to send the survey upon workflow execution or;
- 'Schedule Invitation': to schedule an invitation. We recommend choosing for a static delay period, here you can select a delay up to 180 days
2. In the step Starred Survey Template you can select the survey you would like to send to your respondents.
3. In the next step, Email Invite Template, you need to select the invitation template you would like to accompany your survey. In this support page, you can read how to create invitation templates. Now select 'English' as a language (in case you would like to send your survey in English)
4. At Sender Settings you specify the sender email address of the surveys. We recommend using the 'Fill in manually' option. (Note: The email address you fill in here needs to be a user in Starred. You can add this email address as a user to your Starred account via this link.
5. In Recipient Settings you can select the recipient information. First Name, Last Name and Email are mandatory fields.
6. In Custom fields you can set up custom fields to segment your data in your dashboard after receiving responses. On the right you can select a field from your Workflow environment, on the left you can specify the name of this custom field. We recommend adding the specified name without spaces as these fields can also be used to customize your invitation text.
The following fields are recommended:
We recommend using the same spelling for custom fields in each workflow to facilitate the comparison of data.
7. At Email reminder you can set a reminder. If the recipient doesn’t respond to the feedback survey, we will send a friendly reminder after the initial invitation. You can choose after how many days from the initial invitation you want the reminder to be sent out: between 1 and 14 days.
Updated 9 days ago