- In the Starred action you can choose between two options:
a. Send invitation - to send the survey upon workflow execution or;
b. Schedule invitation - we recommend to schedule an invitation with a delay of a few days (3-5 days.) From the dropdown menu you can enter the number of days you’d like to delay (up to 180 days possible).
Note: When choosing the number of days delay in sending the survey, keep in mind the number of days delay used for sending your rejection emails from Lever The delay in Starred is based on the rejection date in Lever, not based on when your rejection email is sent from Lever.
- In the step Starred Survey Template you can select the survey you would like to send to your respondents.
- In the next step, Email Invite Template, you need to select the invitation template you would like to accompany your survey. In this support page, you can read how to create invitation templates. Now select ‘English’ as a language (in case you would like to send your survey in English)
- At Sender Settings you specify the sender email address of the surveys. We recommend using the ‘Fill in manually’ option. (Note: The email address you fill in here needs to be a user in Starred. You can add this email address as a user to your Starred account via this link.)
- In Recipient Settings you can select the recipient information. First Name, Last Name and Email are mandatory fields.
- In Custom fields you can set up custom fields to segment your data in your dashboard after receiving responses. On the right you can select a field from your Lever environment, on the left you can specify the name of this custom field. We recommend adding the specified name without spaces as these fields can also be used to customize your invitation text with.
The following fields are recommended:
Do you want to learn more about the description of custom fields and/or differences between custom fields? Please see this support page for extra information.
- At Email reminder you can set a reminder. If the recipient doesn’t respond to the feedback survey, we will send a friendly reminder 6 days after the initial invitation. These reminders are not customizable.
- Sender: You can use a generic email address or link back to a previous greenhouse step (e.g. recruiter email address). Please note: the Sender always needs to be an active user in Starred. For this reason we recommend to use a generic sender address, to prevent extra user management. (i.e. [email protected])
- Custom fields:
- You can't add custom fields to received responses. For this reason, we recommend adding all custom fields before you enable your workflow. Removing custom fields from the workflow is possible at any time.
- Fields are case sensitive
- Specify custom field names without spaces (e.g JobName)
- When using the same Custom fields in multiple workflows, the notations (capital sensitive!) need to be the exact same.
Workflow A: JobName =
Workflow B: Jobname = this is wrong! Use: JobName
Updated 4 months ago