- Connect your Connexys application.
- Determine beforehand in which Connexys fields you want to store the data your respondents. Your Connexys Admin will be able to help you with this.
- Make sure you responses have a custom field that directly relates to the ID of the object that you want to update. For example when you want to update 'Placement' the response needs to contain the placementId.
If you connected Connexys then you can start setting up workflows to automate your candidate feedback process.
- On the application overview page click 'Manage'
- Click on 'Create Workflow' button in the top right corner in the workflow overview page. You will be taken to the Workflow Builder.
- Select 'Build your own workflow' and click 'Start building your own workflow' at the bottom of the page.
- Select Starred as the trigger source app
- From the dropdown select the Starred survey that should trigger this workflow
- Click Save
- Add a workflow step by clicking the '+' button
- Select Action. Click 'Set up your Step'
- Select Bullhorn as the destination app. Click 'Set up your Action'
- From the 'Select Action' dropdown select the Connexys object you want to update
- In the Unique object identifier settings select the field that uniquely identifies the object that you want to update.
- In the Map response data settings you can map a respondents answer to custom field in Bullhorn
- Click on the '+' button if you want to add more mappings
- Click on 'Save Action'
Updated almost 2 years ago