To automate your candidate feedback you can set up workflows in Starred Connect. A simple workflow consists of a trigger and an action that sends out the invites, but there's many more possibilities
If you connected Salesforce then you can start setting up workflows to automate your candidate feedback process.
- On the application overview page click 'Manage'
- Click on 'Create Workflow' button in the top right corner in the workflow overview page. You will be taken to the Workflow Builder.
- Select 'Build your own workflow' and click 'Start building your own workflow' at the bottom of the page.
Your workflow will start whenever a certain condition or conditions are met. Here's how to set that up.
- Select Salesforce as your trigger app.
- From the 'Select Trigger' dropdown select which Salesforce objectobject - Object refers to a collection of similar items in the application. For example: Accounts, Cases and Contacts are objects in Salesforce you want to get the information for the trigger from.
- From the 'Fields' dropdown select a field that contains the information you want to use for the trigger.
- With the 'Expression' dropdown you can choose how the information in the field is evaluated.
- Add more conditions with the 'Add condition' button or if you're done setting up the trigger click on 'Save Trigger'
Once the workflow is triggered we can make it perform certain actions
- Click on 'Action'.
- Select Starred as your destination app.
- From the 'Select Action' dropdown select either 'Send Invite' or 'Schedule Invite'
- Select the survey template and email template that you want to use
- You can map the language (as well as some other options) to information in your Salesforce application. If the information that you want to map to is not in the objectobject - Object refers to a collection of similar items in the application. For example: Accounts, Cases and Contacts are objects in Salesforce you used to trigger this workflow then you will need to add a query to your workflow. Learn more about that Using queries to combine data
- Select the recipient information. First Name, Last Name and Email are mandatory fields.
- Select Email reminder
- Select Sender Settings. You can fill it in manually or map to one of the previous workflow steps.
- Click 'Save'
If your email template uses custom fields (such as: @company) you can use data from Salesforce to fill in the Custom Fields Settings.
- Click 'Add Custom Fields'
- For 'Name' fill in the custom field you are using in your email template (e.g "company").
- From the 'Workflow Step' dropdown select workflow step that accesses the objectobject - Object refers to a collection of similar items in the application. For example: Accounts, Cases and Contacts are objects in Salesforce that has the information that you want to use.
- From the 'Fields' dropdown select that field that has the information that you want to use.
- Click 'Save Action'
Updated about 1 year ago