Looking at workflow history
Starred Connect provides logs so you can see what happens with your workflows.
You can find the time the workflow was triggered, the name of the workflow and whether all the actions were performed successfully or not.
How to look at workflow logs
- Have at least one workflow that is activated
- Go to the workflow overview page
- Click the 'Logs' button
- Click on the 'Show only Failures' button to filter out the succesful workflow executions
- From the 'Show logs from' dropdown you can select the timeframe you want to look at
- If a workflow failed to execute you can see more details by clicking the arrow icon on the right.
Updated about 4 years ago