Go to Distribute > Invite respondents and select the survey you would like to send out. Click on 'Upload contacts' next.
A screen with three different invite options appears and here you can choose who you want to invite and how you want to do that. You can choose from the following options:
- Add manually;
- Upload contacts by using a CSV file;
- Copy/paste from CSV
You may want to add contacts manually when the invitation batches are small and you don't want to assign any custom fields to the invitation text.
- Click on 'Add manually'
- Type first name, last name, and email address of the contacts you want to invite
- Click on 'Compose' once you're done
Uploading a CSV file allows you to upload a large number of contacts at once and enrich your recipients with custom fields. Here, you find instructions on how to create the right file and how to save this as a CSV file. Once your CSV file is ready click on 'Upload CSV', then on 'Upload file' and on 'Compose' when you're done.
A quick copy and paste option from Excel is also possible.
- Select all fields: First name, Last name, Email address, etc. from your Excel file. Make sure you copy/paste the first row (with column titles) as well!
- Click on 'Copy/paste from CSV'
- Paste it into the white box that appears
- Click on 'Compose' when you're done.
Updated 17 days ago