In your Colleagues overview, you can grant your colleagues access rights within your Starred account or you can restrict their access to certain features. As an administrator, you have full access to your company account, allowing you to give other colleagues administrator access as well. By default, colleagues are added as users without access rights. You can manage their access rights by clicking on 'Edit' behind your colleague's name.
At the top of the Access Rights section, you can link a colleague to a specific role (e.g. Recruiter). The access rights established in the role will also be applied to the colleague. To set up user roles or for more information on how to edit them please have a look at this support page.
You can also decide to assign access rights manually for each colleague. Tick the access rights you want them to have access to from the following list:
- Can edit company details: This option allows users to edit company details, styles, invitations, etc.
- Can edit Colleagues: This option allows users to add other users to the platform and edit the access rights of other users. If enabled, this option gives users the 'Admin' role.
- Can create and edit groups: This allows users to create and edit the Groups page in the classic dashboard.
- Can access API page: This option allows users to view the APIcredentials and set webhooks.
- Can access Privacy Page: Allows a user to access the Privacy page.
- Can view Audit Logs: Allows a user to access the Audit Logs page. Audit Logs are a record of your company's users' activities (user log-ins, dashboard views, surveys sent).
- Can delete Response: Allow a user to delete responses.
- Can create and edit surveys: This option allows users to create and edit surveys.
- Can view surveys: Allows a user to access the Survey overview page.
- Can send invitations: This option allows users to send out survey invitations.
- Can access Connect: Allows a user to access the Connect page.
- Can filter dashboard: This option allows users to filter dashboard's results.
- Can see individual responses: This option allows users to see individual responses.
- Can create and edit data access policies: If this box is ticked then a user will be able to create and edit data access policies from this page.
Updated 4 months ago