In your Colleagues overview, you can grant your colleagues access rights within your Starred account or you can restrict their access to certain features. As an administrator, you have full access to your company account, allowing you to give other colleagues administrator access as well. By default, colleagues are added as users without access rights. You can manage their access rights by clicking on 'Edit' behind your colleague's name.
A colleague can have the following access rights:
- Can edit company details: This option allows users to edit company details, styles, invitations, etc.
- Can create and edit surveys: This option allows users to create and edit surveys. Unchecking this option means colleagues can view surveys only.
- Can edit Colleagues: This option allows users to add other users to the platform and edit the access rights of other users. If enabled, this option gives users the 'Admin' role.
- Can send invitations: This option allows users to send out survey invitations.
- Can create and edit groups: This allows users to create and edit groups.
- Can access API page: This option allows users to view the API credentials and set webhooks.
- Can view all groups: This allows users to view all created groups (for example, specific locations, business units, or departments). Unchecking this option means you have to assign certain properties to this user for them to view specific groups.
- Can access Privacy Page: Allows a user to access the Privacy page.
- Can access Connect: Allow a user to access the Connect page.
Updated 6 days ago